I currently hold a position as Head of R&D Cluster Process and Infrastructure at KUKA robotics.
My interests and competencies include:
- System and software development process definition and modelling techniques.
- System and software development process tailoring, instantiation and application incl. automation.
- Projekt management methods
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum, XP)
- since 2013: Various positions at KUKA robotics, Augsburg
- 2011-2016: Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Munich (part-time).
- 2010-2013: Consultant at Siemens Corporate Technology, Process and Production Consulting.
- 2007-2010: PhD in Information Technology at the University of South Australia, Adelaide.
- 2004-2005: MSc with Distinction in Distributed and Multimedia Information System at Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh.
- 2002-2006: Diploma with Distinction in Business Informatics at University of Applied Sciences Augsburg.